As part of the Kering Group, Caravel shares the values expressed in the Group's Code of Ethics, ensuring honest and responsible behavior
The success and sustainable development in the markets Caravel serves depend on the trust of customers, employees, business partners, and local communities. Such trust is built over time and must be earned every day.
The company’s commitment is primarily focused on greater attention to the environment and reducing its impact. Today, being part of the luxury supply chain means taking a proactive role in developing more sustainable production and being a socially responsible enterprise.
Respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms throughout the entire supply chain is another fundamental value of Caravel. The company and its partners are committed to respecting this principle, rejecting any form of child or forced labor, human trafficking, exploitation of vulnerable minorities, and discrimination of any kind.
The ethical principles shared with the Kering Group are:
- Acting with integrity and a sense of responsibility.
- Acting in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Respecting the dignity and rights of all.
- Acting in respect of the natural environment.
- Using the company’s assets and resources in the interest of the Group and its shareholders.
- Encouraging employees in their solidarity and sustainable development initiatives.
- Observing the confidentiality of business affairs.